Directorate “Press centre and Public information”
Department “Public information”
Tel. : 02/9173 409
Fax: 02/ 988 81 32
In the process of exercising its authority the Road Infrastructure Agency pursues activities relevant to rendering administrative services to individuals and legal entities. One of these activities refers to providing access to public information.
Public information is any information relevant to the public life in the Republic of Bulgaria enabling the citizens to make their own opinion about the operations of the entities obligated by law.
In this respect,
What can you expect from us
· Act professionally and give answers to your questions accurately and clearly within our competence;
· Make efforts to enhance the access to and the provision of information;
Your responsibilities to us
We expect you:
· To submit the required by the law for the Public procurement order for acess to public information. For your convinience it is published on our internet page;
· To read the published in our internet pages Instruction for conducting procedure for provision of access to public information at the REA;
· To observe the notified working hours of the administration units;
· To provide us with the information necessary to render the service you demand, and to advise us in due time of eventual changes in the circumstances;
· To address positively and with confidence the opportunities granted by the information provided.
Application for access to public information.pdf 76.30 Kb
Rules and procedure for access to public information generated by or stored at the Road Infrastructure National Agency.pdf 108.59 Kb
Order for approvel Instructions for conducting procedure for provision of access to public information at the Road Infrastructure National Agency.pdf 82.81 Kb